As much as we have posted on we did do, I would like now post a few item's that we did not do. Yes, as hard as it is to believe there are a few things that we did not do. We did not get put on TV. No one (at least to my knowledge) lost any underwear. I would like to mention that a few of us may have burnt a hole or two in theirs. (i.e. Ribge). We did not get to see a victory by our beloved Broncos. We did not compose any poems, or get to sharpen our beat boxing skills. (when you have the skills I do, why would you?) We did not get to put our feet into the pacific ocean. We did not brush our teeth. (I brushed mine, but cannot speak for everyone else) We did not change our socks and trust me on this, some of us should have. We did not get a speeding ticket (although we are not exactly home, so there is still time). We did not run into any adverse road conditions. Thank the good Lord for that!
We been able to do so much and we are thankful for it. We are grateful for our wives who let us come on this trip. We are also grateful to the Good Lord who kept the roads clear and kept the truck in between the lines.
,
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
What we did not do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment