Monday, December 22, 2008

No stops for bathroom breaks

We all stopped and bought a number of wide mouth bottles for the road
trip. I wonder, who will be the first to dangle his slinky in far
enough to make it splash proof? Will it be the driver? The oldest one
with a poor prostate? The fool who thinks drinking 3 monster energy
drinks while stuck in a truck is a good idea? Or chuck back in Boise
just for practice and because he can do it in private? I only ask
about chuck because if he was here all bets would be on him.

1 comment:

  1. You know that it wouldn't even be a question. I'm only happy that you didn't slight me by saying that i wouldn't need a wide mouth bottle.
    But with -7 forecasted, i wouldn't think you would be able to squeeze to many drops out anyways

    ReplyDelete