Monday, December 22, 2008

Matt's goals for the crew

I feel as though Alex's goals did not stretch you boys enough...  so  I would like to insert a few of my own...  

#1.  Learn the lyrics for Celine Dion's song "all by myself"
#2.  Learn the lyrics for Air Supply "Making Love out of nothing at All"  from TIMECODE 2:15-2:50 in the song....

I think that you boys should take this time to learn about each other, to dive deeper into your manly relationships.... true happiness can only come about in friendships where true HONESTY exists...  
For Example....   
Justin,,, I think it's time that you share with the group that you write Jade Poetry and read it to her while wearing an american flag g-string...
Alex,,, I think it's time you admit to the group that you were fired from the Charter School, due to your drinking problem, and that you are now a greeter at Wal-mart in Nampa..
Rich,,,  I think it's time you admit that Chuck is in fact not your brother, but the houseboy DIANE forces you to keep around....
Chuck,,, I think it's time you admit that you are not Rich's brother, and that you know you are kept around as Diane's houseboy, but that secretly you wish only to DANCE.. and that's it's your life..
Brian,,, I think it's time that you come out and talk to this group of men about your desire to cut hair,, and that you are not out selling glass to insurance companies everyday,, but are attending Jouque's School of Hair Design and Nails....and that your long term plan is to be the first person to do something great with  Tom Velasco's hair and possibly his beard......

I hope that my honesty will lead to you guys being able to open up, share your thoughts, share your fears and grow as brothers...

cheers,
matt


No comments:

Post a Comment