Sunday, December 21, 2008

Alex's Goals for the Trip

1) become a better beat boxer
2) create blog on our trip (check!)
3) not get diarrhea
4) use one pair of underwear the whole trip, even if I have to discard them due to #3
5) Eat at In & Out at least twice...if possible...
6) Sing to my beautiful wife "I'll Be Home for Christmas" !!

2 comments:

  1. Your wife likes #6 the best. Your wife can also attest to the fact that you do only wear one pair of underwear per trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt this is a great list. I would only add that you eat @ In~N~Out twice while driving thru Las Vegas tonite. One for yourself, one for ol Chuckles here - stuck in Boise thinking to myself that this trip would have been worth having to look for a new job - I hear they are hiring in the concrete bizness again, eh Justin?

    ReplyDelete