The clock has struck midnight and like Cinderella rushing home from the Ball, you gents are rushing down to Diego for a Bowl. But please, please don't forgo the opportunity to feast upon Double Double's a la Animal Style, fries, chocolate shake and a classic Coke a Cola. If at the very least, do it for me.
My list of goals for your trip are quite simple indeed:
1. Feast on In~N~Out so much that when you come home I will be able to smell animal style coming out of your pores for weeks on end.
2. Don't freeze
3. Call me at work during the Game so I can loathe you all the more - yes, I'm happy to have a job. No, I'm none to pleased that they have such a strict attendance policy.
4. Make sure to capture the moments of glory via camera's, phones, and of course by getting on TV - Brian, how 'bout this for a sign:
"WARNING -
No Playoffs
No National Champions
NO Intelligence ALLOWED
This is the BCS"
5. Don't go to crazy on the drive home as you celebrate our enormous victory over those toads.
6. Stop at In~N~Out on the way back and repeat step 1
7. Rub in all of our faces when you get home how great of a trip it was.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment